SGPGIMS Jobs in Haryana 2022: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) has recently released the recruitment notification for the posts of Clinical Research Co-ordinator. Interested applicants should read the recruitment notification thoroughly before applying. Eligible candidates need to apply through offline mode through e-mail.
SGPGIMS Recruitment in Haryana 2022:-
Candidates who want to apply for the SGPGIMS Recruitment Vacancy can verify the e-mail details to which they need to send the notification. Therefore, all the candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility details from the official notification pdf. Desirous candidates must undergo the Age limit and all the eligibility criteria.
SGPGIMS Recruitment Haryana 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Number of Vacancies||1 Post|
|Name of Post||Clinical Research Co-ordinator|
|Starting date of application||8th 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15th 2022|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application process||Offline mode|
|Department Name||Department of Neurology|
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Pharmacy along with M.Sc in Clinical Research
- 8 years of experience in drug trails.
- Prefernece will be given to the candidates having experience in migraine clinical trails.
No need to pay the application fee
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment Haryana 2022?
- Open the Notification in careers page advertised on sgpgi.ac.in
- Read the details before applying
- Type a neatly applictation form with all your details.
- Attach the application form with an updated CV, Certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience, Whats app mobile number
- Important Link Area:
|Official website||Click Here|
|SGPGIMS Notification download||Click Here|
upcoming govt Jobs update
The government is always hiring! If you\’re looking for a steady and stable career, then a government job is the way to go. Keep up to date with the latest government job openings and updates with our blog.