Ministry Of Panchayati Raj Jobs In Odisha 2022: Ministry Of Panchayati Raj has recently released the recruitment notification for 5160+ Post Account Assistant / Village Development Officer Jobs in Odisha Thus, the officials of All Ministry Of Panchayati Raj is inviting applications through online mode. Therefore, interested aspirants can download the official notification from the below section. The last date to submit the application is on main official website with online mode.
Ministry Of Panchayati Raj Faculty Recruitment Odisha 2022
Candidates who want to apply for the Ministry Of Panchayati Raj Recruitment Vacancy can get the Apply Online Link at the end of the webpage. Therefore, all the candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility details from the official notification pdf. Applying candidates must undergo the Age limit and all the eligibility criteria.
Ministry Of Panchayati Raj Jobs In Odisha 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Ministry Of Panchayati Raj|
|Number of Vacancies||5160+|
|Name of Post||Account Assistant / Village Development Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Notification|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Ministry Of Panchayati Raj Recruitment Odisha 2022 Eligibility Criteria Ministry Of Panchayati Raj
25 To 35
- For General/OBC Fee Rs. 450/-
- For SC/Fee Rs. 250/-
Rs. 22500/- 42000/-
How to Apply Online Ministry Of Panchayati Raj Vacancies in Odisha 2022
- Firstly, visit official website https://www.panchayat.gov.in/
- Find the notification link.
- Then, click on read the full notification carefully.
- Ministry Of Panchayati Raj notification will open read it.
- Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and more related details.
- Now, start your application form and pay the application fee.
- Finally click submit button.
- Finally, take the print of the complete application form for further uses.
- Important Link Area:
|official website||Click Here|
upcoming govt Jobs update
The government is always hiring! If you\’re looking for a steady and stable career, then a government job is the way to go. Keep up to date with the latest government job openings and updates with our blog.